Thursday, December 2, 2010

4. The Ramones - Ramones - 1976

Now THIS is THE landmark record in the history of punk. I don't even need to defend that statement in the slightest. To hell with London Calling or Nevermind the Bullocks. Without this record, there wouldn't have been a Clash or Sex Pistols. To this day this record stands up to all comers, Dookie IS dookie next to this.

God bless Johnny Ramone, the godfather of punk guitar and staunch supporter of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. All you whiney leftist pansies never ever forget, it was a Republican who created Punk Rock!

My God look at the first few tracks! Blitzkrieg Bop, Judy Is A Punk, Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue, Beat On The Brat!

 Here is my new copy to replace my scratched up old one.

Johnny, Tommy, Joey and DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment